Returns and Cancellation
Your SeamsFriendly clothing is made with a lot of care and held up to the highest quality standards.
We are proud to share that in the past 12 months, our Return Rate has been ~ 3%, compared to the 30% industry average.
You can raise a return request within 15 days of delivery of the product, to return the product, free of charge.
Are there any conditions that apply to all Returns?
All returns are subject to the following conditions:
- You must raise the return request within 15 days of package receipt.
- Once we have reviewed and approved your return request, we will get the return item(s) picked up from your shipping address within 4 days of return approval.
- Please be careful while trying on items. Any item(s) to be returned must be in new, unused, unwashed, unaltered, undamaged condition with item tags attached as originally sent.
- Returned items are reviewed and checked thoroughly. We reserve the right to reject returns on inspection and ship them back to the customer at their cost.
- All policies are subject to change without notice at our sole discretion. All returns are subject to the sole discretion of SeamsFriendly. Don’t worry, we're a friendly bunch :)
What are valid reasons for Returns?
- What you ordered isn't what you got - you received a wrong item.
- What you got is totally a different color. Our products are hand-dyed with traditional methods, using natural/ vegetable dyes, which results in minor color variations in each lot. You might notice minor color variation in the garment compared to what you see on your screen. We have made every effort to display colors as accurately as possible. As displays and software settings vary, we cannot guarantee that the color shown on your screen will be completely accurate. A minor variation in the shade is possible and is normal in online shopping.
- There is a manufacturing defect or quality of the product isn't up to the mark. Our products are handcrafted using the finest natural fibers and traditional artisanal crafts like hand spinning, dying, weaving, block-printing, and embroidery. Handwoven fabrics have weaving irregularities, giving them a raw textural beauty and visible character. The variations in color, its uneven texture, and raw finish are a signature of handmade apparel. These are effects and not defects. These imperfections are what separates handmade from machine-made.
- You received the wrong size - a garment that is not appropriate for the size selected or measurements shared.
- You received a damaged item
- Outer packaging was intact and you discovered the damaged items after opening the box, please share a picture of your order with relevant details for our review.
- Outer packaging seemed opened, tampered or damaged. In this case, we would request some additional support from you. If you feel the package is in opened or tampered condition while taking the delivery:
- Either refuse to take the delivery or
- Take a picture of the package.
- Open the package in front of the delivery partner, and verify the contents for quality and quantity, against the invoice.
- If you find any discrepancy, please mention it on the delivery receipt.
How will the refund be processed, and how long will it take?
The amount will be refunded to the original payment method. For Cash on Delivery Orders, refund will be processed to the customer's bank account.
We initiate the refund from our end as soon as we send you a refund confirmation email.
However, the time it takes to reflect in your account is dependent on banks and local laws. Normally, it should reflect within 7 Business Days.