Available for Bust 26" - 70" | Petite - Tall
- Craft: Dabu Hand Block Print, Dabu Hand-Lep Print
- Primary Fabric: 100% Cotton - Natural Dyed, Hand Block Printed in Sanganer (Rajasthan)
- Secondary Fabric: 100% Cotton - Natural Dyed, Hand Lep-ed in Bagru (Rajasthan)
- This is a lined garment
- Lining Specialty: 100% Cotton
- Pattern: Stripes, Polka Dot, Contemporary
- Color: Indigo, Sky Blue
- Button Type: Shell
- Style: Quilted, Jacket
- Length: Mid-Calf Length
- Front Neck Style: V-Neck
- Back Neck Style: Round
- Sleeve Style: Relaxed Sleeves
- Sleeve Length: Full Sleeve
- Detached Belt at Waist
- This garment has Patch Pocket
- Number of Pockets: 4
- Garment Transparency: Opaque
- Comfort Fit
Layer up this winter in your new favorite lounging outerwear. This quilted outerwear is made from 100% cotton, and natural dyed using the hand-lep Dabu technique. It falls pretty by the mid-calf, and ties up at the waist using a detachable belt. This reversible outerwear comes complete with patch pockets to warm up your hands and carry your stuff.
Our artisans craft each piece, exclusively for you. Being handcrafted, every garment is unique.
This product can also be worn as a maternity outfit.
Disclaimer: All products shown in this picture, apart from this Outerwear, are purely for Styling and Photography purposes. These will not be included in your order.
Check out plus size outerwear for women. We offer designer women's plus size outerwear.
DABU HAND BLOCK PRINT
Originated from Rajasthan, Dabu is a hand-block printing technique of dyeing clothes using the resist method. A mud mixture is hand-blocked on yellow-tinted fabric. Then, sawdust is sprinkled to avoid sticking. After drying, the fabric is dyed, which leaves the mud motifs uncolored.
Read more about Dabu Hand-Block Print
Handmade - With Love, For You, By Us.