You can buy this Skirt as a separate piece here
- Primary Fabric: 100% Cotton Muslin - Yarn Dyed, Azo-Free Dyed, Handspun, Hand Woven in Murshidabad (West Bengal)
- This is a lined garment
- Lining Specialty: 100% Cotton
- Pattern: Stripes
- Color: Off-white, Sky Blue
- Style: Gathered, Flared
- Length: Midi
- Mid Rise Waist
- Full Elasticated Waist
- This garment has Patch Pocket
- Number of Pockets: 2
- Garment Transparency: Translucent
- Relaxed Fit
This product can also be worn as a maternity outfit.
HANDSPUN AND HAND WOVEN + AZO-FREE DYED
When fiber is spun by hand using tools like the spindle and distaff, the yarn is handspun. When these yarns are woven by hand or on an unpowered loom, they form a handspun and hand woven fabric.
It has slight imperfections, but some people call it 'art to wear.' Now, when such fabrics are dyed using Azo-Free dyes, they become artisanal and good for your skin.
Azo-Free dyes are void of toxic chemicals such as chlorine bleach and carcinogens that promote growth of cancer.
These fabrics are skin-friendly for you and the artisans, and are environment-friendly.